REFLECTIONS ART CONTEST
Do you like to Draw or Paint? Do you Write Stories or Poetry? Do you enjoy Composing your own Music or Creating new Dances? Taking Photographs? Making Your Own Videos on a smart phone or Ipad? Time to get your creative juices flowing and start working on your Reflections 2020 entries.
2020 – 2021 Annual theme: “I matter because…”
REFLECTIONS is a National PTA Arts Recognition and Achievement Program for grades PK through 12th grade. You can enter in any of the 6 categories:
- Photography ( Take a Photo/ Submit a Print of your Vision)
- Dance Choreography ( Create up to a 5 min. original Dance routine)
- Literature ( Write a Short Story, and Essay, a Poem or a Play/Drama)
- Music Composition ( Compose your own song-voice or instrument)
- Visual Arts ( Drawing, Coloring, Painting) or 3-D (Sculpture/ Mobile)
- Film Production ( Make up to a 5 minute video—your own film)
Students can enter more than one category, and multiple entries in each. Entries are judged based upon interpretation of a theme. Please review the rules carefully and contact Tracy Shealy email@example.com for any questions.
Students can enter as many pieces of work as they want, in one or more categories.