Hello and Welcome!
Looking for more information? Have a question and not sure whom to ask? You’ve come to the right place!
Show your support for the work PTA does for the students, staff and families of Hembree Springs. Join PTA! To print out the membership form or more on the benefits of joining PTA go to the membership page.
Order your Spirit Wear
Get involved in a committee! Both PTA and SHF have open committee positions. We want you!
Do you want to volunteer but are not sure if siblings are welcome? We can help!
Do you have LOTS of free time on your hands and want to stay out of the mall? We can help!
Do you have very limited time, but still want to be involved? We can help!
There is a volunteer opportunity and the right “job” for all. Start by reviewing our New To Hembree Springs page, and feel free to contact our Volunteer Coordinator: Lucy Gilbert at volunteer@hembreespringsPTA.org.
The State of Georgia passed a law that requires all school volunteers to be ‘Mandatory Reporters’. Teachers and staff have had this requirement but the volunteer aspect is new. As such, volunteers now need to go through some basic training. Volunteer training is required every year.
It is MANDATORY, for everyone who volunteers at school (including out of town relatives/friends) to register with Fulton County Schools.
This must be done 48 hours in advance of the first volunteer event each year. Go to the Fulton County Volunteer Registration page and follow the instructions to get signed up!
Please direct any questions to the school front desk at 470-254-2902.
Once you have signed up to volunteer, don’t forget to log your hours! Click here to keep track of the hours you spend helping Hembree!
Security at our School
Hembree Springs has a strict security system.
- The Front Doors are open from 7 am at 8 am but remain locked the rest of the times. All other external doors are locked all of the time.
- All visitors, guests, volunteers, should enter the school only through the Front Doors.
- When the Front Doors are locked, visitors to push the red “call button” located to the right of the Front Door for admittance.
- All visitors (parents, grandparents, other guests, and volunteers) must check in at the Front Desk.
- Visitors may be required to show a picture ID.
- Sign in on the Visitor’s Log at the Front Desk and/or log into Front Office computer and obtain a badge.
- The badge must be worn when in the building.
- All visitors must sign out before exiting the building.
Stay connected with PTA, Soaring Hawks and school updates.
Review Hembree Highlights, the school newsletter, weekly!
Connect with us via Remind. Text @hsesall to 81010 to join for text reminders of upcoming events.