The Soaring Hawks Foundation is a 501(c)(3) dedicated to raise funds to benefit students at Hembree Springs Elementary School.
Funds are used to:
- Support PTA programs including Science Days, Student Book Publishing, Student Subscriptions such as Weekly Readers, test prep material, and student agendas
- Teacher Grants to meet individual classroom/grade level needs
- Capital improvements for the school including technology for the classrooms
- Principal’s Discretionary Fund used for educational enrichment activities
- A minimal amount is used to run SHF operations
If you’d like to learn more about the SHF funding process or see the Annual report, please contact us at SoaringHawksFoundation@gmail.com.