Advance registration is on-line now at Active.com
Friday April 20th from 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Race Packet pickup
- Basket Raffle Sales
- Late Registrations
Saturday, April 21st
|7:00am – 10:30am||Race Day Registration|
|7:45am||5K Warm-up (bus lane)|
|8:00am||5K Start (cafeteria entrance)|
|8:00am – 11:30am||Festival & Concessions|
|9:15am||5K Awards (front of school)|
|10:15am||1K Start (bus lane)|
|10:45am||1K Awards (bus lane)|
|11:00am||Basket Raffle ticket sales close|
|11:15am||Basket Raffle Drawing|
The 5K route is a relatively flat (for Atlanta) course that starts and ends at Hembree Springs. It starts in the bus lane, goes out the light at Elkins, makes a loop in Arbor Creek and turns around, comes back out onto Elkins, goes down Hembree, turns around at Houze, goes back down to Elkins, in the bus lane and finishes in front of the school.
- The main Hembree Springs parking lot off Hembree Road (where we do carpool) will be closed. There will be no parking in front of the school along the Kindergarten / First Grade wing.
- The bus lane will be closed.
- The lower Hembree Springs parking lot off Elkins Rd (in front of the cafeteria) will be open (parking spaces only, no curb parking). Because this is close to the 1K route, you will not be able to enter or exit from 10 – 11.
- The Elkins Point parking lot off Elkins Rd will be open.
- There may be parking at Hembree Park by the tennis courts and in front of the community center.
- Please carpool whenever possible and/or use the new multi-use trails between HSES and Hembree Grove (weather permitting).